Re: [help-texinfo] Simple way to get raw chunks of html from raw chunks

From: ex cord
Subject: Re: [help-texinfo] Simple way to get raw chunks of html from raw chunks of texinfo?
Date: Thu, 1 Jan 2009 20:38:15 -0500

On Thu, Jan 1, 2009 at 7:32 PM, Karl Berry <address@hidden> wrote:
>    the html that `makeinfo --html`
>    produces contains embedded style elements in the header
>
> Indeed.
>
> You might be able to create init files for texi2html to make "minimal"
> HTML output.  It's more flexible that way.

Ok. Google (and `aptitude search texi2html`) suggests to me that
you're probably referring to this:

* http://www.nongnu.org/texi2html/
* http://texinfo.org/texi2html/
* http://www.mathematik.uni-kl.de/~obachman/Texi2html/

Which is not part of the Texinfo distribution.

Will have to investigate as time allows. Thank you.