Re: [help-texinfo] Build Problem - Likely Due To Unavailable Wide Charac

From: Karl Berry
Subject: Re: [help-texinfo] Build Problem - Likely Due To Unavailable Wide Character Support
Date: Thu, 9 Jul 2009 18:20:25 -0500

    In file included from mbchar.c:21:
    mbchar.h:239: error: syntax error before "wc"
    mbchar.h: In function `mb_width_aux':
    mbchar.h:241: error: `wc' undeclared (first use in this function)

I just updated gnulib in the texinfo CVS source tree.  There have been
many changes in that area (especially since 4.13), so perhaps that will
help.  Please try it if you can.

I'm afraid I do not know of any workaround against the 4.13 sources, but
perhaps others here will have an idea.

Best,
Karl