Re: [help-texinfo] wish: type on separate (preceding) line

From: Karl Berry
Subject: Re: [help-texinfo] wish: type on separate (preceding) line
Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2011 01:06:58 GMT

Hi ttn,

    That is, the type should be on a line of its own, and (for bonus points)
    each argument should not break between arg type and arg name.

I'll see what I can do.  Thanks for the report.

    Any hope for a command-line switch for makeinfo to support this style?

makeinfo wouldn't be the right place for such an option, rather it'll be
a new style directive in the language (if I can get it to work).

Best,
Karl