[help-texinfo] Darkness of Texinfo manuals

From: Jason Massey
Subject: [help-texinfo] Darkness of Texinfo manuals
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2012 15:52:48 -0400

I print a good number of PDF manuals produced with Texinfo. I've noticed that a printed Texinfo manual (PDF) seems "lighter" than the other PDF manuals I print (e.g., those from Oracle).

Though I author a lot of stuff in LaTeX, I'm relatively green when it comes to baseline TeX. (I'm about to ingest The TeXbook cover-to-cover). Is there a setting within the texinfo.tex file which will "darken" everything by 50% or more?

Kind regards,

Jason