[help-texinfo] Specifying Node File Prefix

From: Joel Sherrill
Subject: [help-texinfo] Specifying Node File Prefix
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2013 11:11:01 -0600

Hi

RTEMS folks back again. :(

We are using the standard node file output format.

We would like all the files from a single manual to have the
same prefix (e.g. UserGuide-XXX). I thought I saw ways to
do this in both texi2html and texi2any but so far no luck.

+ texi2html has a --prefix option which looked promising
+ texi2any has -c to set customization variables and
   NODE_FILENAMES or PREFIX looked like it might be OK.

Did I miss something? Is there a way to do this?

address@hidden        On-Line Applications Research