Re: [help-texinfo] texi and defuns (CSS)

From: Jean-Christophe Helary
Subject: Re: [help-texinfo] texi and defuns (CSS)
Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2017 15:14:54 +0900

> Jun 8, 2017 12:11、Jean-Christophe Helary <address@hidden>のメール:
>
> I'm currently checking
> /usr/local/Cellar/texinfo/6.3/share/texinfo/Texinfo/Convert/HTML.pm
> to see what could be done in this area.

Well, this is *way* beyond my comfort zone :)

I've found the <dl> for function definitions (line 4280) but I have no idea how
the rest is processed...

For ex, I can't seem to find how @result{} is transformed into &rArr; ...

Anyway, before investigating any further in this direction, I'm going to work
with the css hooks that we can use and I'll see what I can do with that.

Jean-Christophe