Re: [help-texinfo] how to suppress the "nodelines" in unsplit HTML?

From: Benno Schulenberg
Subject: Re: [help-texinfo] how to suppress the "nodelines" in unsplit HTML?
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2017 18:11:22 +0200

Also, I think there should be a <hr> line before the Table of Contents at
the very end of the page.  How do I get such a line in there with texi2any?

I couldn't find any way to add a rule before the table of contents.

Hmm...  Then I request either a @rule{} command or a @bare{} command,
so that I can do either:

@ifhtml
@rule{}
@end ifhtml

or:

@ifhtml
@bare{ <hr> }
@end ifhtml

I can compensate by putting the table
of contents at the beginning of the document, but then this table is
empty in the pdf output.

It is empty if you process the manual with pdftex but not if you use
texi2any.

The rule for creating nano.pdf is created by Automake.  Probably there
is a way to tell Automake to use texi2any instead, but I don't know how.

It turns out you can omit headers but show the menus by replacing
'--no-headers' with '-c HEADERS=0'.

Yes, that looks good.  Thanks!

Benno