Re: @image and fifth argument during html output

From: Christopher Dimech
Subject: Re: @image and fifth argument during html output
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2020 18:26:15 +0100

Apologies, have changed to dvorak keyboard and hit period instead. I used it for
parameter illustration.

The command does not display as expected for html output.  The output is
produced
with no errors, but the image is not displayed, displaying alttext instead.

When the file exists, using .png does not find the file.

@image{file,8cm,13cm,alttext,.png}

Regards
Christopher