Re: @image and fifth argument during html output

From: Gavin Smith
Subject: Re: @image and fifth argument during html output
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2020 17:40:30 +0000

On Wed, Nov 25, 2020 at 06:26:15PM +0100, Christopher Dimech wrote:
> Apologies, have changed to dvorak keyboard and hit period instead. I used it
> for
> parameter illustration.
>
> The command does not display as expected for html output.  The output is
> produced
> with no errors, but the image is not displayed, displaying alttext instead.
>
> When the file exists, using .png does not find the file.
>
> @image{file,8cm,13cm,alttext,.png}
>
> Regards
> Christopher

I don't know why you are reporting this again; you have reported
similar issues at least three times in the last few weeks.  The issue
with referencing image files in split HTML output is only going to
be fixed when somebody has time to fix it: repeatedly reporting the
same issue is not going to get it fixed any quicker; in fact it makes
it more likely we will miss something important due to having to wade
through email to find information pertinent to the issue.

I found about the variable IMAGE_LINK_PREFIX which you could try
experimenting with in the meantime: see the Texinfo manual.