Re: Latest Development Version - @image with @value

From: Patrice Dumas
Subject: Re: Latest Development Version - @image with @value
Date: Fri, 4 Dec 2020 22:17:51 +0100

On Fri, Dec 04, 2020 at 07:14:42PM +0100, Christopher Dimech wrote:
> I done the whole thing again, however the version is still showing

> hagbard@fuckup:
> + ~/01cuneus/tdr/03ch
> ls -lrt /usr/local/bin/texi2pdf
> -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 1246 Dec  4 19:09 /usr/local/bin/texi2pdf
>
> hagbard@fuckup:
> + ~/01cuneus/tdr/03ch
> ls -lrt
> -rw-rw-r-- 1 hagbard hagbard 380722 Dec  4 18:03 texinfo.tex

You can look at the beginning of the file to check that it is indeed
the latest one.  If it is not used, it would be very strange.

An alternative possibility, but I doubt it a bit is if you have a non
standard paths setting for TeX.

I think that you can check your path with

kpsewhich -show-path=tex

or

kpsewhich --expand-var='$TEXINPUTS'