Re: Relating multiple index entries to one table item

From: Arsen Arsenović
Subject: Re: Relating multiple index entries to one table item
Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2022 17:50:38 +0100

Evening,

Gavin Smith <gavinsmith0123@gmail.com> writes:

> This is great, it looks like you implemented it very simply.  I think
> we should definitely include this patch in some form.  Can I sent you
> the copyright assignment forms to fill in for the FSF?  (This is usually
> a quick process that can be done online.)
>
> I will test this patch when I have time in the next few days.

The assignment just got finalized!  It took a bit since it looks like it
was dropped somewhere by the mail system and I never received a bounce
notification.

I am currently away from home, when I return I'll see about writing a
slightly cleaned up version of the original patch, addressing any
feedback that the current one might accumulate in the meanwhile.  I was
also thinking of maybe reworking @[fv]table a bit, so that it's items
bubble their entries up to the first @item in a cluster like that
happens here (Eli mentioned he thinks that is more reasonable, and I can
see why; I don't feel strongly about it, but would prefer consistent
behavior).  What do you think?

Thanks in advance, have a lovely night.
--
Arsen Arsenović