Re: New @link command for plain links

From: Andreas Falkenhahn
Subject: Re: New @link command for plain links
Date: Sun, 7 May 2023 22:20:45 +0200

On 04.05.2023 at 18:08 Gavin Smith wrote:

>> Yes, it is black then but I think it doesn't make sense for links to
>> default to black because it is the text color so nobody will be able
>> to identify links. The @link color should default to the same color
>> that is used by @xref by default...

> Which is black.

Oops, sorry, you are right, it's only my 2012-ish version of texi2pdf
that shows links in dark red but maybe that's just because I made some
modifications to it. I don't remember ;) But with a vanilla texlive
installation they definitely appear in black so everything fine here.

--
Best regards,
 Andreas Falkenhahn                            mailto:andreas@falkenhahn.com