warning about missing menu items?

From: Karl Berry
Subject: warning about missing menu items?
Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2023 14:46:10 -0600

I seem to recall that in the past there was a warning when a
normally-structured manual had a missing menu entry? That doesn't seem
to happen now, and I failed to find anything in the manual. Am I just
going crazy :)?

I can run M-x texinfo-all-menus-update, but still, I thought makeinfo
also noticed this.

For example, there are no warnings from makeinfo
(texi2any (GNU texinfo) 7.0.3) about the following. --thanks, karl.

\input texinfo

@node Top
@top Missing

@menu