howto-kickstart

[Howto-kickstart] Problems with Kikstart and redhat 7.0: not working for

From: José Vicente Núñez Zuleta
Subject: [Howto-kickstart] Problems with Kikstart and redhat 7.0: not working for some reason
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2001 07:33:44 -0600 (CST)

Greetings,

i have made and kikstart script for redhat 7.0 and for
some reason after it loads the computer start asking
me about languaje and other settings.

I checked the sintax against an mkkikstart script and
seems to be correct but i haven got any good results.

Any ideas out there?

Thanks in advance.

PD: I'm ataching my ks file so you can take a look at it.

=====
System Engineer, José Vicente Nuñez Zuleta (address@hidden)
Newbreak System Administrator (http://www.newbreak.com)
Java 2 Certified Programmer