hydra-users

Font configuration in the hydra build environment

From: Mike Miller
Subject: Font configuration in the hydra build environment
Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2013 20:08:19 -0400

Hi, I am trying to add font library support to the octave hydra build.
It has no trouble compiling and linking against the necessary
libraries, but fails when running octave as part of the build to
generate the manual and to run unit tests because no fonts are
installed [1,2].

I made an attempt at what I thought looked like the right way to
install and configure a font [3], but I am missing the mark with my
Nix scripting (lack of) skills. Can someone shed some light on how I
can properly install a font and configure fontconfig?

[1] http://hydra.nixos.org/build/5915180
[2] http://hydra.nixos.org/build/5915179
[3] http://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/hydra-recipes.git/commit/?id=b85ffef

Thanks,