hyperbole-users

Character ^L in .hypb file

From: Jean Louis
Subject: Character ^L in .hypb file
Date: Fri, 27 Nov 2020 14:10:07 +0300

Is this character ^L in ~/.hyperb programmatically important for Hyperbole?

"newtext"
("HyperScope" nil nil eval-elisp ((hyperscope)) "example@example.com"
"20191006:05:53:19" nil nil)

I have idea to programmatically generate HYPB or similar files or use
such on the fly. I like separation of hyperlink meta information from
the text file as that makes files readable and usable without
processing them on the fly like Org mode does where hyperlinks are not
so readable or understandable if not used without Org.

For that reason is better to know what ^L does there. Is Hyperbole
looking for it anyhow?

Thanks,
Jean Louis