ifile-discuss

[Ifile-discuss] 100% CPU !

From: Ploum
Subject: [Ifile-discuss] 100% CPU !
Date: Sat, 12 Apr 2003 10:32:37 +0200

Hi,

I'm using ifile for 5 months now in debian testing. I'm very happy with it.
But since yesterday, each time I start my computer, ifile take 100% of my
CPU !

I must killall ifile...  What's the matter ?

I have this problem since my home disk with mail folder was full and
doesn't accept mail anymore !

WORST OF ALL !  I was surprizing to not receiving mail today and yesterday,
but I send me a test mail !  He's LOST ! ! !

I hav lost mails for TWO DAYS ! ! ! !!   Where are those mails ????  They
are fetchmailed, but where ? ? ?

Ploum