ifile-discuss

Re: [Ifile-discuss] 100% CPU !

From: Jens Peter Secher
Subject: Re: [Ifile-discuss] 100% CPU !
Date: 12 Apr 2003 13:50:31 +0200

Ploum <address@hidden> writes:

> I have this problem since my home disk with mail folder was full and
> doesn't accept mail anymore !
> WORST OF ALL !  I was surprizing to not receiving mail today and yesterday,
> but I send me a test mail !  He's LOST ! ! !
> I hav lost mails for TWO DAYS ! ! ! !!   Where are those mails ????  They
> are fetchmailed, but where ? ? ?

Sorry to hear that.

But you need to precisely describe your setup: when and for how long the
disk was full; what does fetchmail deliver to; if procmail, what is the
setup; when does ifile come into the tool chain; etc.

Try taking out all but the first part of the tool chain; if that goes
well, put in the next thing in the tool chain; etc.
--
                                                    Jens Peter Secher
_DD6A 05B0 174E BFB2 D4D9 B52E 0EE5 978A FE63 E8A1 jpsecher get2net dk_