ifile-discuss

[Ifile-discuss] Limitations on folder names?

From: Julian Rendell
Subject: [Ifile-discuss] Limitations on folder names?
Date: Wed, 04 Jun 2003 15:31:21 -0700

Hi all-
just wondering if ifile can cope with quotted folder names that include
spaces and '/'s - e.g. my mbox hierarchy has 'Friends/John Doe'.  Will
ifile cope with such a folder name, or will I have to munge the paths-
e.g. map '/' to '-' and ' ' to '_' ... and remember to never use either
in any of my path/file names :-)

Thanks in advance,

Julian Rendell