iiwusynth-devel

Re: [iiwusynth-devel] Optimization

From: Josh Green
Subject: Re: [iiwusynth-devel] Optimization
Date: 24 Feb 2002 18:19:46 -0700

Ohh yeah, forgot to reply to your bit about profilers. Have you looked
into gprof yet? You just need to compile your program with profiling
enabled (-pg for gcc to output gprof data). When you run your program
that has been compiled with the -pg switch it outputs a gmon.out file
which can be processed with gprof. Not sure how well it handles multiple
threads though. Its been a while since I tried this, so I might be wrong
about stuff :) Lates..
        Josh Green