iiwusynth-devel

Re: [iiwusynth-devel] API changes ?

From: Antoine Schmitt
Subject: Re: [iiwusynth-devel] API changes ?
Date: Sat, 13 Jul 2002 01:31:49 +0200

:::::::::12/07/02::::11:07 -0700::::Josh Green:::::::::
What kind of features have you added with your Xtra implementation, if it
includes sequencer support, I would probably be interested.

Hello,
I really feel that making non-compatible API changes is really rude. I'll go the safe way. I'll incorporate non-breaking changes, and leave the breaking ones (if any) aside for a new revision.

For now the only non-breaking change that I have had to implement is the iiwu_synth_sfunload function that I have added. I have not yet commited this change.

About the sequencer, I have not yet started implementing it. But I will let you know about it. Next week normally.

Thanks for your input !

        Antoine