iiwusynth-devel

[iiwusynth-devel] Moving Swami to GTK2 and the real GObject

From: Josh Green
Subject: [iiwusynth-devel] Moving Swami to GTK2 and the real GObject
Date: Sat, 20 Jul 2002 12:04:42 -0700 (PDT)

I've decided to move Swami to GTK2 and the real GObject (no more
gobject2gtk wrapper that I was using before and was impeding development).
I was curious what you all thought of this move. It may be an inconvenience
in the short term, but soon GTK2 will probably be on most Linux machines.
So for long term I think this makes the most sense, it will also give us
better Gnome integration, without actually requiring Gnome. Cheers!
   Josh Green