iiwusynth-devel

[iiwusynth-devel] Fixed a bug in ALSA sequencer code

From: Josh Green
Subject: [iiwusynth-devel] Fixed a bug in ALSA sequencer code
Date: 26 Aug 2002 01:52:09 -0700

I checked in a fix for a bug in the ALSA sequencer code, which became
evident when I upgraded to ALSA 0.9.0rc3. Basically un-handled ALSA
events would cause the previous decoded event to be resent. For me this
meant multiple Note On/Off messages for each MIDI tick event (50 note
emissions per second).

Hope all is well, things have been a bit quiet lately. Cheers.
        Josh