info-gnus-english

Re: Emacs resident looking for advice when Gnus blocks while fetching ne

From: Fraga, Eric
Subject: Re: Emacs resident looking for advice when Gnus blocks while fetching news
Date: Mon, 9 Dec 2019 12:19:05 +0000

On Monday,  9 Dec 2019 at 12:04, Garjola Dindi wrote:
> Is there a way to convert all my messages from nnmaildir to nnml?

Not that I am aware of.  Others might chime in to prove me wrong... ;-)

What you can do is go into the nnmaildir group, select all messages, and
then ask to copy them all to an nnml group you have previously
created.  This should work.  You could probably "move" them rather than
copy but I'm always paranoid about losing emails.
--
Eric S Fraga via Emacs 27.0.50 & org 9.2.6 on Debian 9.9