info-sather

The 10th Dubtech Summit on GCC Information Society

From: info
Subject: The 10th Dubtech Summit on GCC Information Society
Date: Sun, 21 Nov 2004 12:02:42 +0400

Building GCC National IT & Information Society Master Plan

8-9 February 2005 | Burj Al Arab Hotel Dubai, UAE

    Agenda  |  Registration  | Sponsorship  | Contact

The 10th Dubtech Summit on GCC Information Society

Information and Communication Technology (ICT) is seen as a driver for growth and development around the world. How these latest technological advances and innovations will affect the GCC region is what the 10th Dubtech Summit will deal with. It aims to encourage the sharing of knowledge and ideas on how Gulf countries can harness the potential of ICT’s and move towards sustainable development in the region.

You will learn about:

  • Role of governments, private sector and technology providers in building an information society

  • Strategy for growth and development in the region with the help of Information and Communication Technologies (ICT’s)

  • Individual Plans of Action for several GCC countries

  • GCC Master plan for achieving an information powered society

  • Review of major GCC ICT activities and achievements

  • Study of how all segments of society from urban to rural areas, can be included in the information revolution

  • Educating and enabling people to gain maximum benefits from Information and Communication Technologies

  • Encouraging GCC citizens to trust their government’s ICT enabled services

  • Measures to counter cyber-crime and misuse of ICT’s

GET INVOLVED!

Sponsorship Opportunity
Speaking Opportunity
Send us an official letter

Arrange a meeting

Join and Sponsor

As a sponsor, your organization will have a chance to experience and understand fully how our 15 years of organizational expertise will work for your benefit via direct mails, e-mails, web marketing, print and media placements, outdoor, and tele-campaigns.  We will make sure your brand name get noticed by an audience who are valuable to your business.

Contact us for more information.

P.O. Box 60019 Dubai, UAE | Tel: +9714-3326688 | Fax :+9714-3328223 | email:address@hidden

Thanks for your interest in premier events conducted in the Middle East. This informative mail is an appreciation to the keen interest shown by you in such events. We welcome you to join us in our mission to lead the change in Middle East technology scene. In the event you feel you do not need to receive this informative email. Simply click here and all further transmissions to you will be stopped at no extra effort.