js-shield

Re: UI issues reported for all Chromium based browsers

From: Giorgio Maone
Subject: Re: UI issues reported for all Chromium based browsers
Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2021 15:04:02 +0200

On 05/10/21 13:44, Libor Polčák wrote:

> Giorgio, if you have an update for the pop up CSS or other
> improvements of the page, please, let me know.

You can merge the ui branch as it is (I've not pushed the per site level
customization section there), and it should fix the first issue.

Later tonight I could also push a rebranding patch to replace the black
logo with the orange grab and all the visible JS Restrictor reference
with JShelter, if you want.

Please let me know.

Best,

-- G