js-shield

A RU translation patch

From: Libor Polčák
Subject: A RU translation patch
Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2022 14:16:44 +0200

Hello all,

we received a huge effort in the direction that we were already heading -
localization patch. See https://github.com/polcak/jsrestrictor/pull/189.

I scanned through the patch and it seems OK to me. I will go through the patch
more thoroughly later but it would be greate if another developer checked too.

We should also check the Russian translations so that we do not deploy some
malicious texts. If there is anyone speaking russian, please let me know.
Otherwise, we will go to automatic translators.

Best,

Libor