kmldonkey-users

Re: [kmldonkey] woody deb

From: Petter E. Stokke
Subject: Re: [kmldonkey] woody deb
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2004 10:20:01 +0100

On Wednesday 25 February 2004 08:49, Morbid Angel wrote:
> I have found a woody deb of kmldonkey 0.9.1
>
> I can install it but ever if I want to configure it in Controlcenter (I
> dont know the right english name of it) I get this error: Library
> libkcm_kcmdonkey.la cant be found through your PATH...
>
> I cant find this lib nowhere...
>
> What can I do?

Evidently the packager has misplaced a few things. libkcm_kcmdonkey.la is the
control centre plugin file and should be in $KDEDIR/lib/kde3 (which should
be /usr/lib/kde3 on woody). It can alternately be named kcm_kcmdonkey.la, the
control centre should be able to find both.

But the easy answer is dist-upgrade to sid and use the official debs. :)

--
Petter E. Stokke <address@hidden> http://www.gibreel.net/
PGP key: http://www.gibreel.net/key.asc