koha-devel

Re: [Koha-devel] $count2 in fines.pl and other questions

From: Chris Cormack
Subject: Re: [Koha-devel] $count2 in fines.pl and other questions
Date: Mon Apr 8 17:22:13 2002

On Mon, Apr 08, 2002 at 08:07:57PM -0400, Pat Eyler said:
> Okay, I'm back from a busy weekend and back to schlepping through code.
> Todays questions are:
>    in fines.pl there's a $count2 variable it's declared and assigned a
>    value of 0.  Then in (if an item is overdue -- I think) it's
>    incremented.  It's not referenced anywhere else in the code.  Is it
>    supposed to hold the number of overdue items?  Is it going to be used
>    for something, or can it be removed?

You can safely ignore fines.pl, fines2.pl in misc is the real overdue
calculating script.

But it has the same thing, and yep that was just a debugging tool :-)
So it can disappear

Chris
025 500 789                                        Katipo Communications Ltd
address@hidden                                          www.katipo.co.nz