koha-devel

Re: [Koha-devel] [CVS help] how to transmit a modification in a file

From: Roger Buck
Subject: Re: [Koha-devel] [CVS help] how to transmit a modification in a file
Date: Tue Apr 16 00:24:11 2002

Am trying to learn how to use CVS.

I am trying to commit two minor changes:

I have tried this from local shell prompt:

CVSROOT=:pserver:address@hidden:/cvsroot/koha
export CVSROOT
cvs login
cvs commit -m "Cleanup remaining ethnicity typo." koha/C4/Koha.pm
cvs commit -m "Add missing my %env" koha/moremember.pl

I get:

 '"commit" requires write access to the repository'

Am I doing something wrong ;^)

R.

PS: I am using the CVS stuff at RedBean -  So far, looks like a superb
reference for this stuff!