koha-devel

[Koha-devel] First cut of a tarball

From: Chris Cormack
Subject: [Koha-devel] First cut of a tarball
Date: Fri Apr 26 05:10:05 2002

Hi all

Ive put up
http://developer.koha.org/koha-1.1.2-rc1.tgz

Basically for ppl to take a look at, and check the structure.
Ive included the most current html and perl.
As well as the 1.1.2 changelog.

Basically my idea was that if ppl could grab a copy and take a look, then
when we talk about replacing such and such with something else. Everyone
will have an idea of what we are talking about.

So take a look, tell me whats its missing, or whats its got that it doesnt
need, and we'll go from there.

Chris
025 500 789                                        Katipo Communications Ltd
address@hidden                                          www.katipo.co.nz