koha-devel

Re: [Koha-devel] Response to the meeting

From: paul POULAIN
Subject: Re: [Koha-devel] Response to the meeting
Date: Mon Sep 2 02:37:14 2002

Rachel Hamilton-Williams wrote:

Hi,

Just reading back on Koha meeting logs - sorry I couldn't make it today, I picked this out of the logs....

<paul>   one un-direct question : where are you katipo with your "text
 images" on the website ? are they ready to be included in koha himself .

We have done text links for the Koha website (Koha.org).

We haven't done anything recently on the main menu includes for Koha -
either intranet or OPAC, I was half waiting for the templating stuff to be done.

What is needed? Some blank images you can put your own words on? Or to change the code so that the text is just text, and then the words can be changed more easily without a graphics programme?
The second will be the best : having a method where text is just text and the words can be changed without graphic program ?
--
Paul