koha-devel

[Koha-devel] Errors in win32 version

From: Van der Vyver Jan <address@hidden>
Subject: [Koha-devel] Errors in win32 version
Date: Mon Nov 4 00:55:32 2002

Hi all

I'm testing the win32 version and found a few bugs.

I am running:

Windows 2000 Service Pack 3
IE 6.0.2600.0000
Apache/2.0.36 (Win32)
MySQL 3.23.49-nt
ActiveState Active Perl 5.6.1.633
KohaW32_1.2.3RC23A

I played around with koha and foud the next few bugs so far:

1. When deleting a brach, shows sql.
2. Can't add an Adult member. Get error: Premature end of script
headers: newmember.pl
3. When adding an org. the Institution Name is not marked with a *.
4. When adding an org. an auto matic card number is not shown.
5. Allows to add org. with a card number that already exists.
6. When adding a child to an adult, no auto matic card number.
7. When adding a child, it show the parent's member card no. and with
member no writeen under it.
8. Can delete branch when there is still books outstanding for that
brach.
9. Help don't work, I get no page.
10. When I delete a member, it don't return to the full member page, but
just the middel part.
11. When i go into catal. maintenace and select subject maintenace and
select a subject. I get a to smaal window to work in which cannot be
resized.

And the next few questions:

1. What thus the issuing stand for when adding a branch?
2. Where is the Area set (The area that you see when adding a person)

I am testing koha for implementing in a few schools here in
South-Africa.

So there it is, all my bugs so far.

Now the question.  Do you want me to submet every bug to bugzilla, or
sould i mail directly to a developer?

groete

jan