koha-devel

RE: [Koha-devel] Extrange "absolute" parameters in templates

From: Nicholas S. Rosasco
Subject: RE: [Koha-devel] Extrange "absolute" parameters in templates
Date: Wed Nov 27 08:19:04 2002

>I've found a lot of references like this
><option value=/cgi-bin/tododisplay.pl?user=Rachel&todo=57>
>in /koha-tmpl/intranet-tmpl/default/en/includes/issues-top.inc
>Who is Rachel? Is like the General Failure that reads our HDDs without
>permission? O_O

Rachel IS a general. She's the general from the libraries in new
zealand. Those absolute parameters can be removed.
--
There's a FAQ item, for certain.

I'll be using the responses on the "am I templating correctly" question for
the manual as a how to do it for now answer(grrr, was hoping to have nifty,
userfriendly templating via kea working at this point, sigh).  Unless, of
course, someone objects.
Proofing of the next edition of the manual I'd like to do in two stages
(this will start soon)... technical followed by non technical -- I assume I
can count on all of you for assistance with that?

Nick
...finally getting back into the groove after various distractions.  Thanks
for not slaying me for my absence :)