koha-devel

Re: [Koha-devel] Error when returning reserved item

From: paul POULAIN
Subject: Re: [Koha-devel] Error when returning reserved item
Date: Fri May 9 05:45:08 2003

Owen Leonard wrote:

I get an error when I try to return an item which has a reserve on it. The entry in koha-error_log is this:

Unknown error code ResFound at /usr/local/koha/intranet/cgi-bin/circ/returns.pl line 254.

My Perl knowledge is lacking, so I can't puzzle it out from returns.pl. What does ResFound signify?

Nothing in Perl. It's the result of a "die" when the variable ResFound has a "strange value".
However, I think I've fixed this bug a couple of days ago.

--
Paul POULAIN