koha-devel

[Koha-devel] branchcategories => what's done for ?

From: paul POULAIN
Subject: [Koha-devel] branchcategories => what's done for ?
Date: Fri May 9 13:21:04 2003

I spend a few minuts on bug #377 and related.
I want to know what the branchcategories table is done for. It seems to be unused :
* branchcategories has a row "categorycode".
* branchrelation has a branchcode and a categorycode row. It means it's a relation between branches and branchcategories.

but...
Those infos seems to be used nowhere (a grep "branchrelations" and grep "branchcategories" reports values in installer and admin script only) .

So, unless someone (katipo ?) explain what it's supposed to do (and where :-) ), it will be dropped soon...

--
Paul POULAIN