koha-devel

Re: [Koha-devel] More about templates

From: paul POULAIN
Subject: Re: [Koha-devel] More about templates
Date: Mon May 26 03:44:14 2003

Michael W. Hansen wrote:

Hey Owen,

        The best thing that I can think of off the top of my head would be
to go the SourceForge Web CVS browser and look at the diffs between the
version you started from and the current version of the template in order
to see exactly what changes were made.

Mike

We agree that's not a really nice method. We're thinking about tools to help checking the differences. That's the reason why translations other than fr are sleeping : they are waiting for a "stable" template-release

--
Paul POULAIN