koha-devel

[Koha-devel] [BUG] Changes to borrowers table in 1.9.3

From: paul POULAIN
Subject: [Koha-devel] [BUG] Changes to borrowers table in 1.9.3
Date: Mon May 26 03:46:01 2003

Stephen Hedges wrote:

I notice that the borrowers table in ver. 1.9.3 has been altered to include columns for postal codes. But the old columns (ver. 1.9.2) for password, flags and userid are gone. How do we save passwords from our old system to allow people to login to Koha? (In other words, where does Koha now store the userid and password?)

Hi Stephen,
You know what ? you just have found a bug in installer... I fix it immediatly in CVS.
Add the following in borrowers tables :
       'userid'        => 'char(30)',
       'password'      => 'char(30)',
       'flags'         => 'int(11)',