koha-devel

Re: [Koha-devel] Re: ldapKoha

From: Serge Renaux
Subject: Re: [Koha-devel] Re: ldapKoha
Date: Thu Aug 21 14:07:02 2003

Hi,

I am Serge from ESIEE, please let me know if i can help providing informations about LDAPKoha.

Regards
   Serge

Pat Eyler wrote:

On Wed, 6 Aug 2003, Luciano Iglesias wrote:

Hi, i have no problem to install the module but i need more information
to test it. What do i have to create in the Koha system to make a prove?

Hmm,
I'm going to have to ask for some wider help on this one.  Is there anyone
from ESIEE around who can help Luciano?

I create a librarian account (i believe) and i have in the ldap
database an entry with usrid (= cardnumber) and a password (in clear
text).
I try to loguin with this and it fail!

What errors are you getting?

Can you help me?

Thanks a lot,

Hopefully we can get this sorted out for you.

-pate

Luciano Iglesias
address@hidden
(0221) 424-5286