koha-devel

Re: [Koha-devel] bugs and translations

From: MJ Ray
Subject: Re: [Koha-devel] bugs and translations
Date: Wed Nov 19 10:28:06 2003

On 2003-11-18 20:00:50 +0000 Owen Leonard <address@hidden> wrote:

(like an error in HTML), and I'm making a correction to the english template, should I make the same correction in the other language templates? Or do translators prefer to maintain their own templates?

If it's supposedly the same style template (eg "default"), can it hurt anything to make the same fix? The alternative is that we leave the bugs open, and possibly assign them to koha-translate, if that's possible?

http://mjr.towers.org.uk/ gopher://g.towers.org.uk/ address@hidden