koha-devel

Re: [Koha-devel] bugs and translations

From: Owen Leonard
Subject: Re: [Koha-devel] bugs and translations
Date: Wed Nov 19 12:19:12 2003

> > should I make the same correction in the other
> > language templates?

> If it's supposedly the same style template (eg
> "default"), can it hurt anything to make the same fix?

I would think not, but I noticed, for instance, that the German translation of
the default template was significantly altered from the English version,
leading me to wonder if translators felt some particular 'ownership' of them.
I guess if anyone is bugged by my corrections they can always change it back!

  -- Owen