koha-devel

[Koha-devel] fedora core installation and missing stuff

From: Benedykt P. Barszcz
Subject: [Koha-devel] fedora core installation and missing stuff
Date: Fri Feb 6 05:52:03 2004

Hi Group,
I've just installed Koha-2.0.0RC3 and I am impressed...
Fedora Core missed all the modules required by Koha but they could easily be added via rpms available at sourceforge and from www.indexdata.dk/yaz. The only thingy that I needed to add from cpan.org was the perl-HTML::Tree module which is requred by the translator script v.2.0. It was available there in version 3.18 or so.

Now a question: could anyone give me a hint how to launch tmpl_process PROPERLY so I get a UASABLE (sutable for translation) file: opac.pl_PL? Usable meaning without all the fuss of type: bgcolor="#ffffcc"> *****.

I am confused about --exlude, LIMITED, and IGNORE flags. It should be obvious that such an extraction of strings from the english version is all the same for every other language...

Thanks,
Benedict