koha-devel

[Koha-devel] Re: [Koha] Is anyone using the zh-TW translation of Koha? [

From: paul POULAIN
Subject: [Koha-devel] Re: [Koha] Is anyone using the zh-TW translation of Koha? [IMPORTANT]
Date: Tue Feb 10 00:42:01 2004

Ambrose Li wrote:
Hi, Paul,

On Tue, Feb 10, 2004 at 09:12:00AM +0100, paul POULAIN wrote:

imho, nobody is using zh-TW version of Koha, because it is
highly outdated. I even have removed it in 2.0.0RC2 and RC3 to
avoid complaints.  I saw you modified tmpl_process.pl, so you
use the translation tool.  Tell me/fix if you have problems
with non iso-8859-1 encoding. It should work, but as french is
iso8859-1, i can't test it.

sorry, but I'm not using the translation tool right now.  I
looked at it a bit, but couldn't figure out how to use it. I'm
right now updating the translation the old way.
I'm on IRC at the moment, i can give you some explanations if you want.
Did you read the translator_doc.txt file ?
Anyway you MUST use this tool.
Or the zh-TW translation will be outdated as fast as the previous one.
What is the schedule (if any) for 2.0? Should I work on both 2.0
and 2.2, or should I forget about 2.0?
next release (2.0.0RC4 is for friday, probably. Maybe thursday).
You can do it for 2.0, as it's only a translated version.
(and from a "vendor" point of view, it's nice to say "Koha is in chinese too" :-D )

--
Paul POULAIN