koha-devel

Re: [Koha-devel] Another sigle line patch for authorities-home.pl

From: Paul POULAIN
Subject: Re: [Koha-devel] Another sigle line patch for authorities-home.pl
Date: Thu Jul 15 00:20:04 2004

Baiju M wrote:

I would like to apply this kind of small patches in the coming months to Koha CVS, so please add me as a developer in sourceforge

Any advise for check-in to Koha CVS?
No, except :
* commit often commit soon (I try to commit every day when I leave except if my work don't compile or I'm sure I'll continue next day & my commit would give too much trouble to others). * commit only compiling code. If you commit code that compiles but don't work, explain in commit comments. * explain, explain and explain what you're working on on koha-dev & in your commit notes.

Of course, this is for new features commit. For bugfixes only, you can commit more quickly (ie : saying for example "fixes bug #777"

My sourceforge ID is 'baijum81' (ofcource, without quotes)

With thanks and regards,
Baiju M
The release manager is happy to see a new commiter. pate or chris, please add it.

Welcome onboard

--
Paul POULAIN