koha-devel

Re: [Koha-devel] koha 2.0.1beta2 uploaded - Checked by Vexira DEMO vers

From: Owen Leonard
Subject: Re: [Koha-devel] koha 2.0.1beta2 uploaded - Checked by Vexira DEMO vers
Date: Wed Jul 28 09:00:05 2004

> Stephen questioning moving 2.0.x out of CVS, I
> think.

Actually, I think Stephen was asking whether you comments meant that you
thought 2.0.x should no longer me made available for download at all, not
whether it should be moved out of CVS.

You wrote:

> rel_2_0 is mostly dead for development, so there's
> no point downloading it IMO.

And I think he thought (as I did) that you meant that it should no longer be
provided for download *at all*.  It is obviously necessary for there to be
places where anyone can download the latest stable release!

  -- Owen