koha-devel

Re: [Koha-devel] koha 2.0.1beta2 uploaded

From: MJ Ray
Subject: Re: [Koha-devel] koha 2.0.1beta2 uploaded
Date: Wed Jul 28 09:11:05 2004

On 2004-07-28 16:55:02 +0100 Owen Leonard <address@hidden> wrote:

rel_2_0 is mostly dead for development, so there's
no point downloading it IMO.

And I think he thought (as I did) that you meant that it should no longer be provided for download *at all*. It is obviously necessary for there to be places where anyone can download the latest stable release!

I only mean the rel_2_0 branch *of CVS* is dead. Do not download rel_2_0 from CVS if you can do anything better. Working on it will be a minor nuisance. Download it from arch or a tarball. Yes, anything else would be absurd.

I have updated/reintroduced some templates to do with the reports. Getting reports working well again is the main focus of my bugfixing right now. Do I need to notify translators and wait for translations to be completed, or release 2.0.1 now (with a few very nice bugfixes for installation) and release 2.0.2 with any updated translations?

Please email about: BT alternative for line rental+DSL;
Education on SMEs+EU FP6; office filing that works fast