koha-devel

[Koha-devel] Introducing myself

From: Andres Tarallo
Subject: [Koha-devel] Introducing myself
Date: Wed Jul 28 15:37:03 2004

Hi Everybody   !!!!

I've been contracted to help in the migration of an existing instalation of MicroISIS under DOS (CEPAL Catalog) to Koha.

As a side efect of this migration I've to translate to spanish Koha, and add some funcionalities needed by our university: we don't fine with money people who are late to return their books.

We also want to integrate our development to the main project, since we're aware that it would be usefull to other libraries in South America (were I live), we also want to integrate the translation.

I've a working instalation of Koha 2.1.0 were i want to develop. I'm aware that there are works in argentina and Chile with similar goals and I want to contribute with this developments and integrate them to the main source tree. In the true free software spirit, in this way will get a better package.