koha-devel

[Koha-devel] Problem with Koha copywrite date

From: Bernadette Cassidy
Subject: [Koha-devel] Problem with Koha copywrite date
Date: Mon Mar 7 12:24:04 2005

Hi,

Our Koha catalogue version 2.0 will not display the copywrite date for new acquisitions. This is becoming a real pain as our records are displaying without a publication date – particularly serials.

I've attached 2 koha pages to see whether this can shed any light on the problem.

Kind regards,

Bernadette

Bernadette Cassidy

Library & Learning Coordinator

Allan Bean Centre for Research and Learning in Rehabilitation

Private Bag 4708

Christchurch

Tel: (03) 383 9492

Fax (03) 383 7500