koha-devel

Re: [Koha-devel] What Test::Harness & Test::More package do you have ins

From: MJ Ray
Subject: Re: [Koha-devel] What Test::Harness & Test::More package do you have installed?
Date: Wed Jun 1 01:57:25 2005

Michael Lake <address@hidden> wrote:
> The Koha requirements are unclear on what versions or what authors Perl
> packages are required.
> For instance MARC-Record & HTML-Template need Test::More [...]

Generally, it's whatever CPAN shell or your distribution's packages
will install.

> My Question is: what is the author of the Test::Harness and Test::More
> packages that you are using?

The Test::More that I am using is from Test::Simple by Michael G Schwern.
The Test::Harness that I am using is by andy and in perl 5.8.4

Hope that helps,

--
MJ Ray (slef), K. Lynn, England, email see http://mjr.towers.org.uk/
http://www.ttllp.co.uk/koha/