koha-devel

Re: [Koha-devel] Argentine Code and SAN List

From: Silva, Ernesto - Webmaster
Subject: Re: [Koha-devel] Argentine Code and SAN List
Date: Mon Jun 20 13:59:21 2005

GOOD FOR YOU, AND GOOD FOR THE KOHA COMMUNITY, we've waiting for this for more than 8 months. Unfortunatelly we've been forced to start to develop our own functionallities, many of them seems to overlap the argentinian developement.

Regards,
Ernesto.

Joshua Ferraro wrote:
Hi everyone,

Just a bit of news. Emiliano sent me most of the Argentine code (still
waiting on a couple of modules). I've also got a list of improvements
that SAN will be contributing. Armed with these two (and with my RM
list on the LibLime wiki) I'm ready to start a RoadMap to Koha 2.4.

However, I won't be able to get to it this week as I've got the ALA
conference coming up (http://liblime.com/c/ala2005.html) -- leaving
on Thursday and won't be back until early next week.

Cheers,